Wednesday, September 15, 2010

¿Why do you like music¿


1.an art of sound in time that expresses ideas and emotions in significant forms through the elements of rhythm, melody, harmony, and color



♫ Music Is Universal ♫

Someone might be in Europe and another person could be in California and one song could have the power to touch two entirely different people in ways that is just so unexplainable.


Everyone can relate their lives to music somehow, may not be every song though. It is a medium that no other thing has the power to touch except music...

 

♪Music can explain someones love life, pain, or may even explain ones dreams. Sometimes music can explain my feelings all in one song better than I could ever explain it myself.


♪Music is my life. It brings me sorrow, excitement, tears, and it helps motivate me towards a dream or goal I have. Never underestimate music. Listen to the words of a song and try to relate to it...you may find something that you never knew about.


♩♩ Please tell me why you like to listen to music...I would love to know my besties favorite song(s) ♩♩

Pictures from Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ツThank you to all my besties for your comments... They all make my day so much better...I look foward to reading them all... Please leave me your link of your page... I would love to come show some love...ツ