Saturday, September 11, 2010

Towns School Parade Today!!

★So today I get up and like any other day I made me a chocolate milk (coffee maker broke)...talk to my hubby for awhile on the phone... watched Prison Break on netflix then I got decided to call my friend Rachel to see what she was up to... She told me about the towns school parade going on so I went... It was probably the most exciting thing that happens in my little town lol... So I took some pictures for everyone to see... ★

Photobucket

★3rd Grade Class★


Photobucket

★Baseball Team★



Photobucket


★Kindergarden Class★


Photobucket


★6th Grade Class★

Photobucket

★Marching Band★


Photobucket

★Parade Float★


Photobucket


Photobucket

★Kindergarden Class Again★

Photobucket

★5th Grade Class★


☺I hope my besties love the pictures of the lovely kids in my town...I know I do ☺

1 comments:

Jacque said...

OO what cute pictures! Looks like a lot of fun! You have such a cute blog! =)

Post a Comment

ツThank you to all my besties for your comments... They all make my day so much better...I look foward to reading them all... Please leave me your link of your page... I would love to come show some love...ツ