Saturday, September 25, 2010

Our Mask


Hiding behind a mask that no one knows thats there
Hiding from who we truly are
Hiding the pain
Hiding the sorrow
Hiding the grief we hold inside
Only showing happiness so everyone won't worry
And letting our emotions build on up underneath
Because it's our comfort zone
It becomes a habit to just hide ourselves
Well one day we will break down
All our emotions inside will be released
So start now and take the mask off
Show everyone how you feel
You will feel like a new person
Not having to lie to everyone
And yourself
We all need to make that first step to happiness and...
Remove our MASK!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ツThank you to all my besties for your comments... They all make my day so much better...I look foward to reading them all... Please leave me your link of your page... I would love to come show some love...ツ