Saturday, September 25, 2010

Friends Who Stab You

Friends who stabs you in the back...
**Lies to you!
**Hides their feelings from you!
**You catch them betraying you!
**Steals your boyfriend/husband!
**Gives you advice that they don't practice for themselves!
**Only cares about themselves and their happiness!

I believe everyone in life deserves to have wonderful friends who won't stab them in the back... You are who you surround yourself with... Find true friends who you can trust and would trust with your life... True friends will stand there by your side in a crime... In a fight... In the good times... And more in the bad times... So please choose your friends carefully because this life is full of wonderful people but the bad ones can be just around the corner without you knowing it til its too late and you are hurt...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ツThank you to all my besties for your comments... They all make my day so much better...I look foward to reading them all... Please leave me your link of your page... I would love to come show some love...ツ